Building the future... Restoring the past.
ESTIMATOR/INTERMEDIATE ESTIMATOR (2-3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE)
The successful candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative but must be able to interact with other members of the team to produce detailed competitive tender submissions.
- To manage the estimating process on your allocated tenders to ensure work is undertaken in a timely manner, to ensure consistently accurate estimates.
- To plan and organise the work to ensure at all times that it meets timely and qualitative objectives.
- To ensure that the Company policies and procedures for the business are followed.
- To provide support to Senior Estimator/business wide as appropriate.
- Take ownership for the timely processing of Subcontractors enquiries liaising with supply chain team.
- Evaluating of Subcontractors quotations and producing competitive costs for packages where quotations are required.
- Ensure that the tender risks in relation to all contracts are correctly identified and accounted for.
- Measurement and preparation of accurate quantities from appropriate Supply Chain Partners in order to ensure maximum competitive edge with a view to supporting maximum tender success.
- Presentation of final tender for internal adjudication purposes.
- Ensure tender internal handover process is followed and ensure that pricing levels support the business goals.
Apply with CV to Debbie Coulson, Directors’ PA.